No time, or too busy to attend Antenatal Classes?
Take the classes online...
- Flexible Access Open 24 Hours a day 7 days a week
- Classes at times that suit you and your partner
- Prepare at your own pace
- Pause, Re-watch, Rewind as often as you like
- Classes can be viewed on all platforms
- Classes presented by Specialist Midwife, Obstetrician and Physiotherapist
Sign Up Now
Membership of Antenatal Online costs just €95 for five months access to our video library. View the videos at your own pace at a suitable time that suits you, whether at home, at work, or even “on the go” via your mobile.
antenatalonline.ie shared Neighbourhood Midwives Ireland's post.Friday, January 20th, 2017 at 5:13am
Obviously scanning every antenatal isn't a good idea as we don't know the full effects but I couldn't imagine going through my entire pregnancy with no scan.
The midwives and obgyn doctors of Sligo have been GREAT for my first pregnancy. So understanding, open to alternatives and ready to explain everything to me